[registrars] FW: Informational briefing on Wild Card/Registry Services at Carthage

Elana Broitman ebroitman at register.com
Tue Oct 14 12:47:20 UTC 2003

Please note 2 SiteFinder-related meeting invitations for Carthage on Monday, Oct.27:

1) morning cross-constituency open meeting to discuss wild card services; and
2) afternoon informational workshop on SiteFinder related issues and experiences.

Obviously everyone is invited.  There may be opportunities for presentations for those who will be in Carthage.  Please let me know if you think you would like to make a presentation at the workshop.  As more details become available, I will let you know.

Thanks.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue