[registrars] RE: ICANN fees

Jim Archer jarcher at registrationtek.com
Tue Oct 14 19:02:29 UTC 2003

--On Tuesday, October 14, 2003 11:25 AM -0400 Monte Cahn
<monte at moniker.com> wrote:

> full increase.  The question is what increase do we approve or provide
> our opinion on and the best way to structure our message.

How about *no* fee increase.  Is no fee increase good for you?  Hey, let's
go further... How about a fee **decrease** ?!?!  Owwww.... A decrease...

Is there some rule somewhere that ICANN should get an increase every time?
No.  Do I want to give them more of my money to beat up on me?  No.  Has
ICANN shown that they listen to the concerns of registrars?  No.  Do we
want to give ICANN our money to use to pay their lawyers when we sue them
because they ignore their own procedures?  No.  Do we want more unfunded
mandates from ICANN?  No.  Need I go on???  No.