[registrars] FW: 2004 Nominating Committee - Invitation

Jean-Michel Becar jmbecar at gmo.jp
Wed Apr 28 05:43:27 UTC 2004

Dear Elana,

I really appreciate this clarification and makes us clear  how the
NomCom will be formed.
But still as this is not an ICANN requirement as mentioned by Theresa I
really don't see the point to follow it.
Would be very intersting to hear from other registrars their position
about that subject if they want to see somebody from the constituency or
not at the NomCom representing the Registrars.

My personal point of view is that requirement should be an ICANN
requirement to avoid to have some constituencies with their participants
and other without..which will make the situation unfair.
I already know the registry constituency has already decided who they
will nominated and I can tell you he will be somebody working for a
registry.
So here we have 2 solutions: either to coordinate with all the
constituencies to make sure everybody follwo the same rule or we can
choose to do like some other constituency and to ignore this requirement.

that was my 2 cents participation for today.
Regards,
Jean-Michel