[registrars] Stepping down from the Constituency Chair nomination

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Fri Apr 28 13:26:55 UTC 2006

Since John's nomination was not seconded until the 26th he has until the
close of today to accept and post his COI. From our ROP:

Each nomination must be seconded by at least one additional Member in
good standing. The nominee must accept the nomination and provide a
conflict of interest statement before the later of the close of the
nomination period or 2 days from the date of the nomination, in order
for the nomination to be valid.

I'd like to try and confirm John's intention today. Then, if necessary,
we put out another call for Secretary but still move ahead the rest.

Tim