[RSSAC Caucus] [Ext] FOR REVIEW: RSSAC026v2: RSSAC Lexicon

Terry Manderson terry at terrym.net
Wed Jan 29 03:27:15 UTC 2020

Even though it is a starting point, it provides better clarity than what I’ve seen before.

We could, as the layering goes on, define “anycast site” as an entry into the routing system which then is apropos actual usage and less about physical interpretations or indeed the number of instances that happen to be at that anycast site. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Terry
--
Mobile device, don't expect grammar.