[RSSAC Caucus] [Non-DoD Source] Re: [Ext] Re: Rogue Operator Work Party: Source of zone data

Renard, Kenneth D CTR USARMY CCDC C5ISR (USA) kenneth.d.renard.ctr at mail.mil
Thu Oct 8 10:31:00 UTC 2020

>    So may be it’s worth for the Caucus draft to also consider those scenarios even if we do not like them.

The work party is addressing "unofficial" responses, which could be anything from route hijacks to hyperlocal/8806.  The relevance is that indicators of a rogue RSO, such as incorrect responses, could come from unofficial responders just as well as from an RSO.

-Ken