[RSSAC Caucus] Principles Guiding the Operation of the Public Root Server System

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Sat Mar 6 08:50:47 UTC 2021

Paul,

Thanks! Your comments are duly noted, and I think you have a very good
point. I will definitely approach this from a new starting point.

Please let me work through the document from this new angle, and I'll
get back to you all with a (probably) rather different document.

See my previous mail to the list.

Apologies, again, to you all.

				Best regards,
				  /Liman