[RSSAC Caucus] Principles Guiding the Operation of the Public Root Server System

Lars-Johan Liman liman at netnod.se
Tue Mar 16 16:50:51 UTC 2021

Paul, all,

I have now gone over the document and added the explanatory short
sentences from the original text in RSSAC 037 to each statement. I have
also adressed a lot of the editorial comments made, accepting almost all
of them.

There are a number of comments that refer to content still open, and my
plan is to work through them during the work session on Tuesday. Please
join if you are interested.

The document is still at ...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16PaN5_liBOVuIOEoEIUApY_l25XWsL-xkzbG3dbcpGY/

				Cheers,