[RSSAC Caucus] From Jeff - Messaging Workshop: Explaining the Root Server System

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Mon Jun 10 19:00:06 UTC 2024

team, can we review the problem statement that yielded this draft?

this ITU briefing written by john klensin...

https://www.itu.int/ITU-T/worksem/multilingual/papers/I-Klensin.pdf

...refers to three ISOC briefings written by daniel karrenberg...

https://www.isoc.org/briefings/

...which, aside from being hosted in The Wayback Machine for some
reason, still seem accurate to me. what gaps does RSSAC hope to fill
beyond re-hosting these briefing documents somewhere in icann.org or
rssac.org?

vixie

re:

P Vixie