[Rt4-whois] Planning our next steps - outreach

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Fri Nov 12 10:51:42 UTC 2010

I didn't intend to do more than that (next week), plus distributing the
info about the Wiki on the ICANN Community platform - which is public
information anyway.

For next year, I agree, we should try to have a regularly maintained
and reasonably up-to-date presentation on stock.

Wilfried.