[Rt4-whois] Reimbursement delays - our apologies, and a procedure change!

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk
Tue May 17 10:04:36 UTC 2011

Dear Olof

Thank you for your mail, your apology, and for your practical suggestions.  As mentioned in my previous e-mail to Denise, I would appreciate some feedback as to what has caused the delays we have experienced to date, but naturally we are all interested in solutions for the future - and so your suggestions are welcome.

All team members are highly appreciative of your and Alice's excellent work in supporting us.

Best,

Emily

On 17 May 2011, at 11:01, Olof Nordling wrote:

> Dear Review Team members,
> As highlighted at the latest conference call, many of you have experienced undue delays in reimbursements from ICANN. First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. We have looked into this and rectified the procedures to prevent future delays.
>
> Normally, reimbursements shall be made so that you have the money on your account within three weeks from submitting the form to us. From now on, in order to keep the timeline and to safeguard traceability, please submit your forms to me at olof.nordling at icann.org and to Alice at alice.jansen at icann.org .
>
> Also, when booking your travels with constituency-travel at icann.org,  or requesting approval for booking your own travel, please remember to copy me and Alice.
>
> Furthermore, if you have any particular concerns or questions regarding these or related matters, please contact me at your earliest convenience.
>
> The above will enable us to keep track of the requests and ensure prompt handling. Thank you for your patience and for assisting us in getting it right.
>
> Very best regards
>
> Olof

telephone: 01865 582 811   mobile: 07540 049 322
emily.taylor at etlaw.co.uk www.etlaw.co.uk