[Rt4-whois] Initial RFP Draft for Consumer Trust research

Kim G. von Arx kim at vonarx.ca
Wed Jun 22 01:35:24 UTC 2011

Hi Lynn:

Great work.  I made some track changes in the document.  I am not sure if we want to include more detailed Terms and Conditions of the RFP, but I think that is up to ICANN.  I added just two terms and conditions obligations: (1) IP assignment - assuming that we want to retain the IP rights; and (2) provided a more specific time for response.  Normally RFPs should have several more, but since this is an ICANN RFP template, I think it is better for ICANN to determine what other T&Cs are required, if any.

I have also added some language that ensures age and gender equity including the inclusion of developing countries.  In light of that, I wonder whether 10 countries are sufficient and we may want to increase it to 15 and have at least 5 developing countries included, but I am not sure how much that will affect the budget.

Kim