[Rt4-whois] REMINDER - Call with ICANN Board today @ 19:00 UTC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Feb 29 20:33:43 UTC 2012

Hi All,
There are some very interesting discussion items in the chat room text
below -- and it shares a sense of what's on the minds of the Board. I
expect we'll see a continuation of the types of issues raised below in
our meeting with the Board in Costa Rica. So if you missed the call,
thanks for taking a quick read through...

Best,
Kathy: