[Rt4-whois] Executive Summary - with new Findings and Recommendations Text

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Apr 27 21:53:33 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I sat down with three screens open and tried to work my way through the
Executive Summary (as promised in our meeting Wed). I referenced our
original report, slides from the Public Forum, texts that Alice has
finalized, and Comment Summary that Alice prepared. In addition to a few
edits to the text to remove a few "rough edges," I tried to cut and
paste all the new texts for Findings and Recommendations. No promises,
but I did the best I could :-)!

Overall, I think this reads very well. I like how the findings and
recommendations flow... and I think our work shows!
/*If there are some quick edits over the weekend, I may put them in, but
otherwise, I pass the pen to Alice, and ask her to post this with our
other new sections for review and comment. */

Have a good weekend,