[RZERC] F2F meeting at ICANN58

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Sun Dec 4 13:08:20 UTC 2016

I have to be in Dubai March 12-23 (inclusive) -- don’t ask! -- and almost certainly will be unable to attend the ICANN meeting. Sorry.

The only way that could work for me would be something silly like fly to CPH on Thursday night (the start of the weekend in Dubai), do a F2F on Friday 17th and fly back to DXB that night or the Saturday morning for the start of the next working week there on the Sunday. I don’t know if that’s compatible with airline timetables, though it should be. Someone, probably ICANN, would need to fund that DXB-CPH trip too.