[RZERC] RZERC Chair Roles and Expectations

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Thu Dec 8 20:09:58 UTC 2016

It is my hope and expectation that RZERC will have a relatively low workload compared to, say, some of the other ICANN committees.  Hopefully we have short and/or infrequent meetings. So along those lines, it seems to me that RZERC chair would not require a big time commitment.

As for duties, I expect its just the obvious things such as setting agendas, chairing the meetings, and working closely with ICANN staff on RZERC business.

DW