[RZERC] [Ext] Re: openness and transparency

Kim Davies kim.davies at iana.org
Thu Feb 23 18:19:38 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

I fully support this level of transparency too.

(I need to snap out of the default “IANA staff should not express opinions” mindset in here. ;)

kim

"rzerc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Steve Sheng" <rzerc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of steve.sheng at icann.org> wrote:

    Thanks, Russ! noted.

    So far there is support from Carlos, Peter, Howard, Kaveh and yourself on the following proposal from Jim:

    “As a matter of routine, the RZERC publishes everything — meeting minutes, papers, mailing list traffic, transcripts, and recordings of meetings. Confidential or sensitive topics
     can be redacted as and when they arise. Executive sessions will be standalone events so they don’t get intermingled with routine RZERC business that can be freely published.”

    Kim, Brad and Duane, your thoughts on this matter?

    Best
    Steve