[RZERC] FOR REVIEW: DRAFT Minutes 28 February teleconference

Russ Mundy mundy at tislabs.com
Sat Mar 11 23:43:20 UTC 2017

Folks,

Instead of the current “reactionary” wording of:

'RZERC should be a reactionary committee and consider issues raised by its members, PTI staff or CSC’

we use the following wording:

'RZERC should consider and react as appropriate to issues raised by its members, PTI staff or CSC'

Does this capture the sense of our discussion?  If it does, I think that the wording needs to change in two parts of the minutes.

Russ