[RZERC] FOR REVIEW: DRAFT Minutes 28 February teleconference

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Sun Mar 12 07:49:35 UTC 2017

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 07:09:39AM +0000, Jim Reid wrote:

> > 'RZERC should consider and react as appropriate to issues raised by its members, PTI staff or CSC???
>
> Works for me.

since we're discussing minutes, and under the assumption that
this is the summary, I wonder what the real message is.  The
text is covered by the charter already, so when the committee
"agreed" to this, do we want to say that RZERC "accepts" this
part of the charter?

-Peter