[social-media-wg] draft plan of ICANN71 At-Large Social Media activities

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:56:17 UTC 2021

Dear Sarah,
thank you very much for your kind words, for the comment, for the reminder
about the open entry for editing the document (done!).

I think that you can evaluate posts (and not only in twitter) just by the
multi criterion of the most interesting, most useful and engaging, but now
I see that this should be organized by open voting (somehow) and we should
think about the scenario of such an action (and there will always be a
question of subjectivity, I know from my working experience. With "likes"
it is always a bit easier, because just one calculated visible parameter).

I think this idea is really good! And in general, we can do this between
ICANN meetings  to maintain a balance of activities - to organise a
contest-award for the most interesting SoMe post of 21FY (and every year).

Best,
Natalia Filina

Moscow, Russia