[TSG-Access-RD] For consideration: Proposal to hash PoC in Public Domain Name Whois

Ram Mohan rmohan at afilias.info
Tue Feb 5 20:45:57 UTC 2019

>From my perspective, we only are being asked to consider the proposal. We
don't have to act on it, nor do we have to consider implementation. The
then have to decide what, if anything, they do with it.

The substantive issues below, plus any others we gather, might be all that
we provide as a response.

-------
Ram Mohan
(o) +1.215.706.5700 x103  (m) +1.215.431.0958  (f) +1.215.706.5701
rmohan at afilias.info | Skype: gliderpilot30 | Twitter @rmohan123
-------