zone.tab corrections

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu May 24 20:12:38 UTC 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Peter Ilieve wrote:

> Clive is right: either Charing Cross or the GPO are the proper
> locations to use for London. I would vote for Charing Cross,
> but that's just personal preference.

Note that you want the original location of Charing Cross. It was rebuilt
in the 19th C. in a new location. The closest landmark now is the statue
of Charles I at 51d30'26"N, 0d7'40"W (or 51.5073,-0.1277 in decimal).

Tony.
SOUTH BISCAY: VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SLIGHT OR MODERATE. FOG PATCHES, THEN SHOWERS.
POOR OR VERY POOR, BECOMING MAINLY GOOD.