[tz] 1981/2 Singapore+Malaysia switch from GMT+0730 to GMT+0800

Paul Eggert eggert at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Nov 28 20:25:47 UTC 2022

On 2022-11-28 03:31, Stephen Colebourne via tz wrote:

> Please see attached, which I request you add to the repository.

Thanks, I installed that.
> perhaps you'd like to think whether your choice to be
> deliberately awkward here

Actually it's less awkward for me, since if you've made the patch I
needn't worry about writing the change, checking it, checking that the
comments match the data, etc. And even though running "git format-patch"
is a tiny bit more work for you, that's OK if it makes the overall
project more scalable. This sort of thing is reasonably common in
software projects developed by collaborators.

To help document this I installed the attached further patch.