[UA-discuss] Experimental EAI "free trial" services under one's own domain name?

Seda Akbulut seda.akbulut at icann.org
Tue Jul 4 08:32:00 UTC 2023

Dear John,

There is no shared calendar for UASG meetings. However, we send a reminder before each meeting.
Currently, there is no meeting for this week due to 4 July holiday in the U.S.
The recurring EAI WG meetings are held every Tuesday at 14:30 UTC by 7 November 2023. Then the timing may change.
The next meeting is on 11 July 2023 at 14:30 UTC.
I hope you find this information helpful. Let us know if you have further questions.

Kind regards,
Seda

On 27.06.2023 22:57, "UA-discuss on behalf of John Levine via UA-discuss" <ua-discuss-bounces at icann.org on behalf of ua-discuss at icann.org> wrote:

    It appears that Jim DeLaHunt via UA-discuss <list+uasg at jdlh.com> said:
    >I am interested in how someone could set up an experimental EAI
    >(globally exclusive) email server, under their own non-Latin domain name
    >and with non-Latin local parts.  I have heard that email service ...
    >
    >Can anyone point me to a URL which describe the "free trial" services of
    >a particular vendor?

    Microsoft offers a one month free trial of their MS 365 packages which
    include hosted email on your own domain.  With some pain I was able to
    configure it for an IDN domain which I used for testing a few years ago.

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/business/*heading-ocb6f5__;Iw!!PtGJab4!6_nmYTsyFZEv4XmyFMUIjU1ZqnT4Rg8BXIBQWXIFFAPsYq0SQ0JWe36wy5dPXzyjZgHBfEfmD7Yg7xHWQI5NzohVFTJG$ [microsoft[.]com]

    There are also several VPS providers who offer a 30 day free trial but
    that would be a lot more useful if we had some packaged setups with
    Courier or Postfix+Dovecot that people could start up and configure.

    R's,
    John

    PS: Sorry I missed the meeting this morning, had a stale zoom link.
    Is there a shared calendar for UASG calls?