[UA-discuss] 2023 UASG Chair Election Results

Nazar Nicholas nnicholaski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 12:20:46 UTC 2023

Dear Elections Team,
Your reporting on the results of the election is inadequate. It only shows
the total number of votes as 244. It does not say how many voted for the
chair for example. Please give us the breakdown of the total vote cast,
votes for the victor, votes for the loser, abstaintation votes, spoilt vote
etc.
Thanks
*Nazar Nicholas Kirama*
President& Chief Executive Officer
Internet Society Tanzania Chapter (ISOC-Tz)
*...................................................................*
*National Coordinator *
*Tanzania Internet Governance Forum (TzIGF)*
*......................................*
*"Internet i**s for Everyone"*

ICT Consultant & Trainer
IEEE Member#96674695
Certified Business Coach (ICF)

T:+255 784 220 877 | +255 748 282 888
E:nnicholaski at gmail.com <E%3Annicholaski at gmail.com>

*Professional Affiliations: **||IEEE: Membership#96674695**||ICANN|| Web
Foundation|| IGF|| Article 19Foundation||**Entrepreneurs Wealth Academy||
Tanzania Federation of Green Revolution|| AFRINIC Advocate*
*Clubs/Associations Affiliation: Founder Member of Roots&Shoots-**The Dr.
Jane Goodall's Global Youth Program, **member @PMA,IMA WSPCA, WCST, **The
Internet Society**,**International Coaching Federation.*
*Joshua1:8 @**Haggai 2:8 **@Deuteronomy 8:17-18*