[UA-Measurement] Independent evaluation work in LAC starting

Michael Casadevall michael at casadevall.pro
Fri Jul 12 01:59:11 UTC 2019

I like the concept of having a centralized database with the state of
tested sites and their current "pass/fail/other" status.

It may be worth extending this concept to also include incorporation of
a schema for testing of tools, standardized libraries and off-the-shelf
products for EAI/IDN status and where possible, provide an integrated
API where tests can be submitted as these type of evaluations can
generated be automated through a test harness.

As a further note, I have some (IMHO) minor concerns with MongoDB being
used as a back-end as it can make searching the database somewhat more
difficult than a standard relational database plus historic issues
relating to Mongo in regards to replication causing data corruption.