[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: Welcome to the WS2 Jurisdiction Subgroup!

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:10:18 UTC 2016

Parminder,

13:00 UTC is 6:00 am in the Pacific Time Zone, which includes the Western
US (e.g., Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, etc.) and
Canada (e.g., Vancouver).  On the other end, 13:00 UTC is 1 am in New
Zealand.

If we bring in 7:00 am, that takes in the Mountain Time Zone, which also
includes a big swath of the US and Canada (e.g., Denver, Salt Lake City,
Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, etc.) as well as a portion of Central America
(Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, etc.). If we include 11 pm, that brings
in eastern Australia (e.g., Melbourne, Sydney, etc.)

Greg