[Ws2-jurisdiction] 21092017 Version of OFAC Recommendation Attached

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:40:23 UTC 2017

Dear Greg, Thanks for efforts
While I am reviewing those element you included in the recommands part, I
did suggest to also include other parts of the suggested paragraph in the
introductory and preamble part as amendedby me last night making them
softened ,taking account of Milton's and Paul? s comments
If yes pls advise where ( in the introductory and / or preamble part of the
documents) ) these other elements are included   .$
Tks
Kavouss