[Alac-sc-outreach] Draft presentation for ICANN57 At-Large meeting with Nextgen

Adeel Sadiq 11beeasadiq at seecs.edu.pk
Mon Oct 24 14:55:59 UTC 2016

Dear Dev

I am not a policy/law person. Hence I cannot tell the difference. Maybe
some one from respective stakeholder group can guide us better.

I am not sure if they are 100% accurate, I just want them there. Just like
you mapped them, do so in presentation. Its upto you how many stakeholders
you want to include, according to the NextGenners here:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2016-08-19-en

In my time the stakeholder group was mentioned along with each NextGenner.
Maybe you will have to ask Deborah Escalera/Janice Lange in this regard.
With your experience and deep knowledge of ICANN, you can map it a lot
better than I could.

Regards

Adeel