[cc-humanrights] Mapping table - ICANN and human rights

Motoko Aizawa motoko.aizawa at ihrb.org
Thu Mar 3 18:17:33 UTC 2016

Thanks, Marillia. Will do and keep everyone posted. Safe travels. Motoko

*Motoko Aizawa | Managing Director USA*
*M* +1 202 763 1503 *|**S* MotokoSkype11 *I* *W* www.ihrb.org *I T* *@
<haley.st.dennis at ihrb.org>**IHRB*
*Bogot*á *| **Brussel**s * *| **Geneva* *| **London* *|** Nairobi* *|
**Washington
D.C.* *|* *Yangon*