[Gac-gnso-cg] Success Criteria for GAC Early Engagement in the GNSO Issue Scoping Phase Pilot

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Apr 13 11:17:35 UTC 2015

Hi,

Just following up on one of the action items from our call last month. Attached to this email, you will find some thoughts on possible criteria for measuring success of the recommendations we made regarding the GAC’s early engagement in the issue scoping phase of a GNSO PDP. They are set up in a mind map in the PDF version, and as a table in the MS Word document.

Feedback would be most welcome and appreciated.

Thanks.

Amr