[Gnso-impl-thickwhois-rt] Thick Whois Transition Policy draft v4

Dennis Chang dennis.chang at icann.org
Thu Sep 22 16:21:43 UTC 2016

Dear Thick Whois IRT,

Attached are the Transition Policy drafts from our review this week.  A clean and redlined provided for your further review.

Three key updates are

1)       Adapted the alternate definition of Thick

2)       Incorporated the requirements to the body of policy per sections rather than the definition

3)       Removed sections referring to RDAP

Please provide your comments prior to the meeting if possible so that we may continue to discuss on line and prepare better for the team meeting next week.

Agenda for the next meeting will be provided to you in a separate email which you may also comment on.

—
Kind Regards,
Dennis S. Chang
GDD Services & Engagement Program Director
+1 213 293 7889
Skype: dennisSchang
www.icann.org   "One World, One Internet"