[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For WG Review - Redlined Problem Statement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 00:01:35 UTC 2016

I think we are have a vocabulary problem: I think you are misreading what
"consumers" means here.  I have always understood the reference to
"Consumers" to mean consumers of goods and services *not* consumers of
WHOIS services (or only consumers of goods and services who also use WHOIS
services).  I would like to make sure we're all clear on that, because
we're clearly not all there yet.

Assuming that is correct, I won't deal with the rest of the email, which is
predicated on what I understand to be a fundamental misunderstanding of the
classes of "stakeholders."

Greg S.