[Gnso-rpm-providers] How to Structure ICANN62 Session

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Jun 22 15:20:15 UTC 2018

Dear Providers Sub Team Members,

To facilitate the working session on Thursday at ICANN62, staff have prepared a slide deck for Option B. Hearing no input yet from the Sub Team about the structure of the session, staff would like to suggest that the Sub Team members focus on reviewing the questions with divergent responses, so that we could take advantage of the participation of all three URS Providers in the session.

Please note that the slides only contain very high-level summary, key points, and quotes from Providers’ responses. The full responses should be referenced from the spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I-qe_I4OkQT7IU_rjHMQVa9Ebj8Ik6vay1vr5Yt9ZIg/edit?usp=sharing>. In addition, the slide deck also includes the questions that Sub Team already reviewed, as well as the follow up questions; some questions that have not received completed responses from one or more Providers are also included in the deck.

If there is no significant objection to this approach, staff will inform the Providers about the format of the session and share the slide deck with them as a heads-up.

Thank you,
Mary, Julie, Ariel, and Berry