[Internal-cg] Charter commenting - ALAC Comments ( Updated Charter Draft )

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Sat Aug 9 19:10:05 UTC 2014

Milton, Wolf-Ulrich, Jari

Thanks you for your comments on the document presented from ALAC, you have raised valid points, for the sake of moving forward i would like to inform that ALAC withdraws submitted draft charter document.

The ALAC community submit its comments on issues or updates to the current draft charter text before the end of comments  period.

Kind Regards,
Mohamed