[Internal-cg] Floor layout for open ICG meeting Thursday of LA

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Sat Sep 6 09:50:47 UTC 2014

All,

FYI, the discussion with ICANN on how to deal with logistics for the open meeting in LA is proceeding. I just got the first ideas of floor plans possible. ICANN board and us are two specific groups using this room.

My feedback on these is that I think both of these layouts are possible, at least in theory. Exactly whether 30 chairs are possible to have beside each other, or whether they should be two rows, for example on the stage is unknown.

But the goal to get all ICG participants "on stage" should be possible as it seems.

   Patrik