[IOT] FW: Process flow for SO/AC work on creating standing panel [renamed subject line]

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Thu Jul 27 17:57:31 UTC 2017

Dear members of the IRP IOT,

One item on our agenda today is to review/evaluate the “process-flow” document that Liz sent on July 11th, forwarded below.

Liz asked questions, which I have highlighted in yellow. Please give these some thought – it is agenda item #3 today.

Best regards,

Sr International Policy & Business Development Manager

Verisign Inc.

703-948-4154