[IOT] A possible alternative to tolling

Malcolm Hutty Malcolm at linx.net
Tue Oct 12 12:22:39 UTC 2021

Dear all,

Last time we met I offered to write up a possible alternative to tolling time while an RFR (or other process) was underway, based on the suggestion raised in that meeting.

Please find attached a slide-deck describing  the issues, suggesting such an alternative, and analysing the conditions when this might and might not form a suitable alternative to tolling.

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
Executive Director and Head of Public Affairs

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
     c/o WeWork, 2 Minster Court, Mincing Lane London EC3R 7BB
         Company Registered in England No. 3137929