[RDS-WHOIS2-RT-Leadership_Staff] Updates to Draft Terms of Reference

Jean-Baptiste Deroulez jean-baptiste.deroulez at icann.org
Fri Oct 20 14:49:13 UTC 2017

Dear Alan, Dear Susan,

Based on the latest version of the terms of reference that Alice shared with you, we would kindly remind you of your action items to review and confirm whether there are any other sections where you would like to propose changes. We would also appreciate if you, Susan, could indicate whether the reporting section can be considered final as is.

Thank you for your input

Kind regards,

Jean-Baptiste