[UA-discuss] Fwd: UA Translations

Luisa Fernanda Villa y Battenberg fernandavilla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:20:12 UTC 2016

Hi Don,

I took a look at the Spanish version and  some things are hard to say in
less words. I gave a few suggestions and also some editing and comments
about some terms I believe were not correctly translated or were
confusing.  One particular confusing paragraph I was not able to find it on
the original text and other paragraph was missing. I hope other Spanish
speakers can take a look and help to make it shorter.

Many greetings,

Luisa