[vip] FW: ICANN News Alert -- IDN Variant Issues Project: Draft Integrated Issues Report

Francisco Arias francisco.arias at icann.org
Sun Jan 8 20:29:32 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

See attached a redline from the 23-Dec (in public comment) version vs. the 19-Dec version (posted on 20-Dec UTC on this list). Some glyphs may not display properly if you don't have the required fonts, however most of the report should still be intelligible.

We can provide a redline from the 5-Dec version in people is interested, though there are too many changes that it may be useless. Let us know if anyone is interested.

P.S. I believe Patrik's comments were based on 19-Dec version (the email was in response to the announcement of that version).

Regards,

__

Francisco.