[WP1] Response to PC1 comments - removing individual directors

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Mon Aug 17 20:17:02 UTC 2015

Hi all

Attached are proposed replies to the comments received on our first draft
proposal from May, on the power to remove individual directors.

Welcome any comments or thoughts in the next 24 hrs.

Please note - we will have to do the same exercise for the current
consultation, and we'll need more volunteers to do that writing :-)

I will circulate proposed replies to the "recall the entire ICANN Board"
and to the general comments on the Community Mechanism sometime in the next
12 hours. Apologies it is relatively late in the piece.

We have to finalise all these replies by *2359 UTC on Tuesday 18th August*,
so any comments received after then can't be taken into account.

best
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

+64-495-2118 (office) | +64-21-442-649 (mob)
Email: jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter
Web: www.internetnz.nz

*A better world through a better Internet *