[WP1] [Party1] For discussion - criteria to select preferred mechanisms

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Sun Mar 15 22:55:21 UTC 2015

Yes Kavous, all SO and AC are not identical, but they are all important since they have the quality of ICANN community stakeholder and have the same right to participate actively in the definition of ICANN accountability mechanisms and to be part of the Community entity that will contribute in the implementation of those mechanisms.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114