[Ws2-jurisdiction] RES: ISSUE: Positive Effect of CA Law on ICANN Operation and Accountability Mechanisms since Transition

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 07:11:05 UTC 2017

Greg
Thank you very much for your clear
and fair reply to the concerns raised by Parminder .I appreciate that , contrary
To few distinguished colleagues which unfortunately use some hard and occasionally painted terms, your tone and presenting counter argument is quite soft, friendly, objective and constructive,
I wish to remind ourselves that we need to be prudent when a particular adjective is used to describe the "immunity" as each of the adjective may have its own meaning and scope.
This is a delicate matter and to be dealt with quite cautiously
Regards
Kavouss.

Sent from my iPhone