[CCWG-Accountability] Accountability Definitions and scoping

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Fri Jan 16 20:50:59 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the latest version of the definitions and scoping document.

Main edits and points for discussion in Frankfurt are :
- transfer of most affected parties into directly affected parties, and
flagging whether they are affected through contracts, individual
decisions and/or policy (as to outcome of our call #6)
- refinement of definition of review mechanisms vs redress mechanisms,
following discussion on WA1 mailing list
- small edit regarding purpose of accountability

Please also note that the proposed definitions of "independence" have
not yet been discussed.

The document is also available through the Frankfurt meeting agenda on
the wiki
(https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51414991).

See you all in Frankfurt

Best