[CCWG-ACCT] Disagreement on wrong interpretation of a qualifier

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:49:37 UTC 2016

I can state with absolute truthfulness and certainty that there was no
pre-alignment or pre-arrangement. I resent the allegation and I'm
disappointed in the thinking underlying such a  statement.

People agreed with me because they shared my opinion, which is not in any
way intended to be US-centric.  If this were a UK-law document, I would say
the same thing -- that we should use terms commonly used and with settled
meanings under UK law.  I think it's a common sense position.

Can we get back to business and avoid hatching conspiracy theories?  Such
thinking is below the standard set by my esteemed colleague from Iran.

Greg 😈