[council] Motion for WHOIS Studies Funding for FY11

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Apr 19 21:55:29 UTC 2010

Yes Wolf.  Staff is required to post a draft FY11 budget not later than
17 May so the goal is to recommend some amount of Whois study funds in
the budget and decide later which studies to specifically fund.  It is
extremely unlikely that we could decide on which studies in time for the
17 May budget posting and that is even more difficult because we only
have cost and feasibility estimates for two of the four studies.

Chuck