[council] Agenda for Council meeting

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sat Jun 2 14:16:28 UTC 2018

It is useful to have this information. On the whole, it does not seem it is all that expensive to run this working group. It is using minimal staff resources, has a budget of $2,000 for consultants, and that appears to be it. Given the larger Internet ecosystem does present risks to ICANN’s mission and activities, it seems logical to me to have this outlet with which the community can engage with the Board Working Group on Internet Governance and liaise with other SO/ACs about ongoing Internet governance issues.

—Ayden