[council] FW: Cross Community Session at ICANN65 Marrakech - EPDP Phase 1 Impacts on ICANN Policies and Procedures

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Jun 5 08:33:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Attached is a session description for the ICANN 65 cross-community session on Impacts of EPDP Phase 1 on Other ICANN Policies and Procedures.

As the coordinator for this session, I sent the email below to the SO-AC-SG-C leaders meeting planning email distro.

Please follow up with your respective SG/C Chairs to ensure your groups are informed of this important session and the opportunity to contribute.

I plan to run this session as an opportunity to engage the community rather than having a panel discussion. More details to come.

Thanks,

Keith