[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Updated WG recommendations (as numbered in Executive Summary of the Final Report)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Dec 4 18:12:16 UTC 2015

Hello Kathy and everyone,

There have been no changes to the Final Report from the last version that
was circulated on 20 November, except for those parts of the Executive
Summary that are described below and that were sent to the WG on 1 December.
Those are therefore the changes that need to be reviewed by the WG in order
for the chairs to mark all our final recommendations as Full Consensus
recommendations.

For the sake of consistency, where these changes are to the actual language
of the recommendations, the specific language change will be reflected in
Section VII of the Final Report, where the same recommendation is repeated
in the same form. No other part or change has been contemplated or discussed
by the WG.

I hope this helps clarify things ­ and I reattach the document from 1
December for everyone¹s easy reference.

Thank you!

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org